News

For Immediate Release: Wednesday, August 6, 2019
Contact: Tom Zawistowski, 330-592-1848, TomZ@WethePeopleConvention.org

OHIO TEA Party Leader Calls for
ORP Chairman Timken to Resign

Akron, OH: Tom Zawistowski, President of the TEA Party affiliated We the People Convention, released a statement today calling for the immediate resignation of Ohio Republican Party State Chairman Jane Timken for her failure to support Republican State Representative Candice Keller (R-Middletown) and for not standing up for the Republican Party Platform and Republican voters. On Monday (8/5/19), Timken called for Representative Keller to resign in response to a post Keller made on Facebook commenting on the many societal causes for the Dayton shooting and other acts of violence in our nation when most Republicans in Ohio and in Keller's district agree with her opinions.


Zawistowski said, "Jane Timken is derelict in her duty as ORP Chairman and completely out of line calling for Republican Representative Candice Keller to resign. It is Timken who should resign, not Keller. Jane Timken has told me herself in the past that her job is to "defend Republicans" no matter how bad they act, when I have challenged her to sanction or not support for re-election people like John Kasich and Rob Portman who have lied to their voters and gone against the National Republican Party Platform. Now all of a sudden, Jane, the hypocrite, decides that her job isn't to defend Republicans, particularly ones like Candice Keller whose post represents what most American's believe and nearly everything that is in the Republican Party Platformthat the ORP adopted as its own. Apparently the Chairman only defends certain Republicans who do not represent the views of the people in their districts, and do not really believe in Republican Party values and principles, but just say things so people will like them and vote for them."


Zawistowski continued,"What is also disturbing is how Chairman Timken, who has publicly stated that her "goal" is to help women run as Republicans, wastes no time throwing Candice Keller under the bus instead of defending her, and has done nothing to stop the vicious attacks by Republican State Central Committee member Gary Click against Melissa Atkinson who is running for State Senate. Timken also went way out of her way to undermine the efforts of nearly every woman republican candidate for state or federal office in 2018 from Mary Taylor's campaign for Governor to Christina Hagan and Melanie Leneghan's runs for Congress. I ask all REAL Republicans in Ohio to call the Ohio Republican Party Headquarters today at (614) 228-2481 and demand that Jane Timken step down as Chairman immediately. We would also ask that people email Representative Keller and tell her that she should not resign and should continue to speak out on the issues."

Covid-19 Close to Losing Epidemic Status as Deaths Plunge
Covid-19 Close to Losing Epidemic Status as Deaths Plunge

The percentage of coronavirus deaths in the country has been declining for ten straight weeks.

READ MORE

If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

In war, as in life, most failure comes from inaction. We face a pivotal moment that can change the course of history of our nation . . . Now

READ MORE

Top Environmentalist Admits Climate Scare was a Fraud!
Top Environmentalist Admits Climate Scare was a Fraud!

Shellenberger: " I feel an obligation to apologize for how badly we environmentalists have misled the public."

READ MORE

DOJ Files charges against Rioters who tried to take down Andrew Jackson Statue
DOJ Files charges against Rioters who tried to take down Andrew Jackson Statue

Four Men Charged in Federal Court for Attempting to Tear Down Statue of Andrew Jackson in Lafayette Square

READ MORE

Dr. Atlas Explains WHY the Children MUST go back to School!
Dr. Atlas Explains WHY the Children MUST go back to School!

Dr. Scott Atlas explains the scientific reasons for why children must go back to school this fall in the US

READ MORE

Barr creates Task Force to Combat Anti-American Extremest Groups
Barr creates Task Force to Combat Anti-American Extremest Groups

AG Barr: "I am today directing the creation of a task force devoted to countering violent anti-government extremists"

READ MORE

Barr Says Rioters will be Arrested and Charged!
Barr Says Rioters will be Arrested and Charged!

Barr: "We definitely see signs . . . of communication, of organization, of preplanning, prepositioning of things. So it's definitely organize

READ MORE

Strzok Notes Show Obama Directed Flynn Take Down
Strzok Notes Show Obama Directed Flynn Take Down

Handwritten notes from Peter Strzok show Obama himself directed key aspects of the campaign to target Flynn during meeting in the Oval Office

READ MORE

Huge Victory for General Flynn - Now He Deserves JUSTICE!
Huge Victory for General Flynn - Now He Deserves JUSTICE!

Federal Appeals Court Rebukes Radical Leftist Judge Sullivan and orders him to drop bogus case against General Flynn

READ MORE

New Project Veritas Videos Proves Facebook Censorship of Conservatives
New Project Veritas Videos Proves Facebook Censorship of Conservatives

New Videos Shows Facebook Workers Admitting to Deleting YOUR Posts and "Shadow Banning" anything Trump

READ MORE

This is not a Coronavirus recession. It is a blue state lockdown recession.
This is not a Coronavirus recession. It is a blue state lockdown recession.

Liberals say they have shutdown their economies for health reasons, but they generally have had the highest death rates and the highest nursi

READ MORE

WTPC Puts Up Billboards in Support of Police
WTPC Puts Up Billboards in Support of Police

Press Release: WTPC puts up Billboards to support police in Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati

READ MORE

©2020, We the People Convention