Contact

We the People Convention

P.O. Box 6211
Akron, OH 44312

1-866-427-9257
info@wethepeopleconvention.org

Tom Zawistowski, President
(Tom Z Bio and Pictures)

Click Here to Invite Tom Z to Speak at YOUR Event!

Sign up to Get WTPC Emails/Text Messages!



Send a Message to the We the People Convention:
 


I agree to receive promotional messages sent via an auto dialed, and this agreement isn’t a condition of any purchase. I also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Msg & Data rates may apply.

State Office & Legislative Elections moving Right Also
State Office & Legislative Elections moving Right Also

State Legislature Elections: Minimal National Press, Big Voter Impact

READ MORE

Only 80% Oppose Trans Surgery for Kids?
Only 80% Oppose Trans Surgery for Kids?

Poll: Nearly 80% Of Voters Oppose Transgender Procedures On Minors - Who are the other 20%?

READ MORE

US Public Schools Get an F
US Public Schools Get an F

Government leaders, not the pandemic, are responsible for abysmal academic performance

READ MORE

New Email Confirms Plot to Illegally Remove President
New Email Confirms Plot to Illegally Remove President

New detail in Danchenko trial exhibits suggests that FBI intentionally targeted Trump on false Russia collusion charges

READ MORE

The Threat to Privacy of Digital ID's
The Threat to Privacy of Digital ID's

The Globalist Push For Digital ID With Michael Rectenwald - The Dan Bongino Show

READ MORE

Federal Court Halts Biden Student Loan Relief
Federal Court Halts Biden Student Loan Relief

Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Halts Biden’s Student Loan Relief

READ MORE

NY Court Strikes Down Another Attempt to Change Election Laws
NY Court Strikes Down Another Attempt to Change Election Laws

NY Judge Strikes Down Controversial Clause in NY’s New Election Laws

READ MORE

Bannon Sentenced for Contempt - will Appeal
Bannon Sentenced for Contempt - will Appeal

Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in prison for contempt of Congress - Will Appeal

READ MORE

Government Moves to Protect Big Pharma from Liability
Government Moves to Protect Big Pharma from Liability

Eminent Cardiologist Turns Against Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccines, Calls for Global Pause, now he is be attacked and Censored

READ MORE

Tom Z Interviews Jan 6th Political Prisoner Jake Lang
Tom Z Interviews Jan 6th Political Prisoner Jake Lang

WTPC President Tom Zawistowski interviews Jan 6th Political Prisoner Jake Lang from Prison

READ MORE

AZ Attorney General Attacks True the Vote
AZ Attorney General Attacks True the Vote

Arizona attorney general requests FBI and IRS investigate 2,000 Mules-linked group - True the Vote Fights Back!

READ MORE

Jan 6th Prisoner Request Transfer to Guantanamo
Jan 6th Prisoner Request Transfer to Guantanamo

Severely Abused in D.C. Jail, Jan. 6 Prisoners Ask for Transfer to Guantanamo Bay

READ MORE

©2024, We the People Convention